Friday, April 18, 2014

White Aztec



(Tank Top: Forever 21, Jeans: Zara, Heels: Charlotte Russe)

Ok so after a few lame Polyvore posts, I kind of let this blog fizzle out.  But I want to get back into it and try to consistently post stuff on here!  

These Zara jeans are so comfortable and I love that they're cropped too.  I didn't have the best shoes to complete this outfit; with the cropped jean I would've gone with a thin, ankle strap black open toe heel instead.

The tank top is one I stole from one of my roommates' closets (as usual).  I'm actually wearing it backwards, I thought the racer-back looked cooler on the front...Kylie Jenner wore a similar style top so that makes it cool, right?

And believe it or not, the blush colored clutch is actually one of my makeup bags.  It's from Bare Minerals, but I just thought the color and texture were so pretty, and I was feeling resourceful, so why not?

I love black and white with an accent of a softer, muted color for spring.  What spring colors are you loving right now??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment