Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Camoflauge




Sweater: Brandy Melville (borrowed from roommate), Necklace: Forever 21, Pants: Urban Outfitters Surplus Store, 
Booties: Target

It's finally starting to feel like fall!!!  This week the temp finally cooled down a bit, and even though it was only low 70's outside, I jumped at the chance to wear a sweater and pants.

Ok so I have to brag a little about these finds...

I found these camo jeans in an Urban Outfitters surplus store while staying with my roommate in Chicago for only $10!  I usually have trouble finding jeans that fit me right, but somehow these hug me perfectly, so of course I couldn't wait to break these out for Fall!

Now...can we talk about these booties, please?? I made a Target run for a couple things I needed and ended up leaving with these babies (they were only $30, how could I not!?).  I have been searching for the perfect booties for Fall, and I'm completely obsessed with this pair!  I love how they look with cigarette pants or rolled up jeans or even dresses with tights and chunky socks.  I think it's safe to say I'll be wearing these aaallll season long!!
  
What fall trends are you looking forward to??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment